INTERACTIVE EXPERTS EXCHANGE (IEE)
Duration: 120 minutes slots with 15 minutes break.
- Femoral Head Size - How to decide?
- Paediatric Hip Disorders – New Trends?
- Pain Management In TKA.
These sessions are defined as closed discussions within a small group of surgeons in an informal setup. Among the educational assets of this session format we can emphasise the high involvement of experts with a very specific expertise. Analysis of the possible changes in the medical opinion will be assessed on the target audience consisting of confirmed specialists and senior consultants.
Session structure IEEs are conducted by 5 Faculty members around a slot of 2 hours divided as follows:
- Introduction: The moderator introduces 5 topics and the audience answers 10 open questions (each topic associated to 2 major questions) during an initial voting session (10 min).
- Presentations: The speakers present evidence linked to each topic and to the questions that have been addressed previously as a theoretical symposium (50 minutes, 5 presentations).
- Discussion: Each speaker discusses cases related to their topic and introduces the question “What would you do?” to promote the input of the audience. A group of challengers are invited. A conclusion is formulated after the exchange and a second voting session (1 hour).